donderdag 2 oktober 2014

October Express Your Creativity Challenge


My October challenge is posted at Oscraps!


Welcome back to the Express Your Creativity Challenge!

It's October already, and that means I want to carve some pumpkins!
I just love Halloween.
Here in the Netherlands Halloween is not a big thing,
it is not even a small thing,
it is better described as NOthing!

So for this month I decided to host my own Halloween party here at Oscraps and you are all
invited! There is only 1 thing, you need to DRESS UP!
I have a treat for you,
so show me your tricks!
I created a template for you so you can show of your costume,
and don't be scared, take your place on the stage and show off!



here's an example by Diane


Can't wait to see what you come up with!
.
.

The rules:
- Please use 50% Maya de Groot designs & 100% Oscraps stuff.
(Dig into your Oscraps stash or check out the freebie category in the store!)
- Post your layout in the Maya de Groot designs gallery.
Don't forget to list your credits ... enable your fellow O-scrappers!
- Come back to this thread and post a link to your image (and the pic
please if you know how) so we can leave you some lovin' in the comments.
Hope you all play again this month!

Geen opmerkingen: