woensdag 11 september 2013

Designer Spotlight Highlights

Hi everyone! Only 4 days left to enjoy my birthday sale. My entire shop is 40% off (exlcuding collaborations) untill the 15th of September. Go shop here! This also includes my newest Passion for Project 365 Template Set


There are not only 4 days left of my SALE, but also only 4 days left to play my Designer Spotlight Challenge at Oscraps. We're scrapping Altered Portraits, you can find some more inspiration on my pinterest board. To help you get started I've created a FREEBIE. You can find it in the first post of the challenge! 
Here's a preview of the designer spotlight freebie:

and here are some layouts created for my designer spotlight 
(wish I could show them all):
by Marleen

By Vicki (oldvwblues)

By Ronda (Scrappingramma)

By Eszter (beszteri) 

By Jean (scrapgenie)
  
by Diane (dwsewbiz)

by Diane (madi)

Hugs, Maya


Geen opmerkingen: