dinsdag 17 februari 2009

New Layouts

It's been awhile since I updated my blog, 36 days to be exact. So, now it's time to show some "new" layouts:


Welcome for the perspective challenge at the Gallery Standouts Blog:

Miss Crow is Oscraps newest designer and here's my layout Brother with her Altered Valentine:


While playing the ADSR challenges I found out about the ATC challenges at Scrap Orchard and I totally love them!!

ATC challenge #1: I love you with the gorgeous new Oscraps Collaboration Kit xOxO Hugs and Kisses


ATC challenge #2: Spooky



I just got Photogenic by Paislee Press and Audacious Designs and it's awesome. I made this layout: This moment captured
But I couldn't stop, so I made another one called I adore this photgraph
and it was one of the layouts of the day at the layout of the day blog!! Yay!!

On to the ADSR. Mom and I are done!! We made it!! All 12 challenges, now there's only 1"optional challenge left. And ofcourse we are going to play it too.
I forgot to show layout 3-12, and I am too lazy to post them all here, so I am just going to show my faves.


and Vatican City
If yout hink they're gorgeous and want to see all my layouts for the ADSR you can take a look here

Love, Maya aka Madigirl

Geen opmerkingen: